1. Fellowship & Fairydust does not claim responsibility for the views expressed and content published by our contributors in other venues. Similarly, the various views and perspectives expressed by individual authors on this site should be seen as speaking for F&F as a whole.
2. In articles and stories featuring historical figures, their presence should not be mistaken as approval of every aspect of their behavior/worldview. Furthermore, while past historical norms may be shown within their proper societal context (i.e. under-age marriage, slavery, mistreatment of minority groups, etc.), this should not be mistaken for present-day acceptance.
3. Any reference to, exploration of, or judgement made about current-day political figures or policies (which on this site is intentionally kept to a minimum) is solely the author’s own, and should not be misinterpreted as speaking for our authors team as a whole nor as any form of endorsement on the part of F&F itself.
4. We derive no monetary benefit from our works of fan-fiction, and any use of characters, scenes, etc. created by others is solely for entertainment purposes. We lay claim to nothing nor wish credit for anything but our own additions and reworkings.
4. Because of the desire for literary continuity, our fan-fiction works may contain both paraphrases and direct quotes from the original sources which are intended to be connectives and homages to the original works.
5. We abide by the same standards as fanfiction.net. We do not publish fan-fiction based on the works of those authors who have taken the legal steps to prevent their works from being used on FFN . However, fandoms allowed on FFN are allowed here as well.
6. Images featured on our website and in our themed issues, unless otherwise noted, are used for illustrative purposes only and have been reproduced from other sources under the terms of fair use.
7. Aside from the authors/creators themselves, no one may reproduce or republish any of the original writings, illustrations, or photographs on this website without prior permission from said authors/creators.